ATV Snow Camping on Fordyce - Dec 11-12, 2004
01. Loaded up and ready on a foggy Saturday morning.
02. Jack and Dan arrive from the Bay Area....poor bastards.
03. Sierra College Blvd..Jack follows in the fog.
04. Eagle Lakes Road...Dan begins to unload..nobody around.
05. Nice photo Jack...Yes...we have ground and snow.
06. Dan lights up for the long, tiring day ahead.
07. Ken attempts to arouse suspicion with Homeland Security.
08. And we're underway...breakin' trail.
09. Jack and Dan forge our first unknown depth water hazard..no sweat.
10. Jack shoots me putting my camera away...exciting stuff.
11. Dan's all smiles on his first snow ride.
12. The road was either snow or water...no inbetween.
13. Jack stops to tell Dan something...Snow getting deeper.
14. We had to stop to figure out where the road went..no tracks at all.
15. Fluffy white snow..the road goes across, up and to the right...we think.
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator